Course Number: ARC 448
Course Name: Internship for Graduation
Number of Credit Hours: 2 Credits
-To consolidate and apply the basic knowledge of the technical, industrial and architectural disciplines to the specific tasks assigned during the internship.
- Realize and participate in the design of civil and industrial architecture, research topics in architecture.
- To study the organizational structure, functions and powers of state consultancy companies in designing, appraising and managing projects.
- Understand the process, the steps of programming architectural design and planning.
- Collecting topics, preparing documents for graduation project.
- Familiarize with the management and discipline of employees of scientific and technical staff.