• Architecture, external
• Architecture, internal
• Graphic Design
• Civil Engineering
• Road and Bridge Construction,
• Construction Engineering Management
DTU partners with several well-known universities worldwide, mostly in the USA, to offer qualified international-level courses. The university has partnered with California State University Fullerton in Fullerton and Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, the two leading universities on the American West Coast in Architecture and Construction, to develop the first advanced programs in the Central region of Vietnam. DTU also collaborates with Singapore Polytechnic and the Hanoi University of Industrial and Fine Arts to provide intensive courses in Industrial Design, Media Graphic Design and Applied Arts.
DTU students win the IDEERS Champions Cup and the Loa Thanh Award
All students of Architecture, Construction and Fine Arts at DTU give very positive feedback on the quality of education. Advanced methods, such as the Problem-Based Learning system, offer students more initiative in their studies, improving innovation and efficiency. The university has invested in state-of-the-art facilities and gradually improved the quality and quantity of its staff, to enhance the quality of education and meet the ever-increasing demand for graduates.
DTU has built special training rooms fully equipped with highly configurable computers and the DTU Silver Swallow Studio is modern and spacious, with the most advanced equipment.
There are 27 highly-qualified, full-time lecturers and 6 of them obtained their PhDs abroad, in Germany, France, Canada and Taiwan; 13 have Master’s degrees; 7 are pursuing postgraduate studies and 1 has a Bachelor’s degree.
DTU students of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Fine Arts have won major awards in national and international competitions, including:
- First prize at the Asia-Pacific Regional IDEERS Champions Cup at the 2014 IDEERS convention, and thirds there in 2013 and 2015.
- First prize in the 2010 Loa Thanh Civil Engineering and Architecture Tournament.
- Eight firsts, seven seconds, fourteen thirds and seven consolation prizes at the National Architecture Festivals from 2010 to 2018.
- Fifty prizes at the National Olympiad in Mechanics, Mathematics, Physics, Strength of Materials, Structural mechanics and Soil mechanics.
For the past two years, 94% of DTU Architecture, Construction and Fine Arts students have found excellent jobs in companies from Vietnam and overseas, within six months of graduation. These include the Eyecatcher Company from Denmark, Maeda Vietnam from Japan, the Art Thi Company, T.A.X Interior Architecture and the ZZZ Studio.
In 2018, DTU awards the following scholarships to Architecture, Civil Engineering and Fine Arts applicants:
- 10 scholarships of 10 million vnd each, from California State University, for students of the CSU program.
- A 15% reduction in first-year tuition fees for 50 enrollees in Road and Bridge Construction, Construction Engineering Management, Architecture and Interior Architecture.
- Students from Quang Tri, Quang Binh, Quang Ngai, Ha Tinh, Nghe An and Thanh Hoa will each be awarded 1 million vnd when they enroll in Graphic Design, Game and Multimedia.
- And 2,400 other scholarships totaling 15 billion vnd will be offered by DTU.