The Service industry is now developing rapidly in Vietnam and plays an important role in our daily lives. The Tourism and Hospitality Management major attracts students who are active, eager to learn and plan to work in an international setting.
The DTU-PSU Tourism and Hospitality Management major is an advanced program in partnership with Pennsylvania State University, one of the five leading universities Business Administration in the USA. Graduates will be in great demand in the ever-expanding local Tourism arena.
Duration: 4 years:
- Receive an international education in one of the leading training programs in Vietnam.
- Study directly under senior lecturers from PSU.
- Be granted 18-24 international-standard certificates awarded by PSU.
- Learn about Strategic Management, Event Management, Financial Management, Tourism Marketing, Tourism Logistics Management, Hospitality Business Management, Tour Design and Operations, and so on.
- Focus on learning English in their first year.
Graduates will be able to:
- Apply a knowledge of both Vietnamese and foreign cultures in their new jobs.
- Design, develop and operate inbound and outbound tours.
- Develop hospitality products.
- Work effectively individually or in a group.
- Speak English proficiently.
- Tour guide.
- Hospitality sales.
- Hotel ownership.
- Consultants, advising on tours, events and team-building.
- Government agency tourism staff.
- Teachers of tourism and hospitality.