The Business Administration major provides an education in fundamental business management, business strategy, business administration and the collection and analysis of data to plan, maintain and improve productivity. The Second Degree in Business Administration is designed for those who have already have another Bachelor’s degree already and wish to pursue a career in business management or to broaden their current careers.
Duration: 2 years
- The training program is based on the official Business Administration curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Training, updated using advanced international programs.
- The students study at DTU outside of regular working hours and at weekends.
- The program is credit-based, enabling students to arrange their time-table flexibly.
- Graduates will be awarded a Bachelor's Degree.
Students will be able to:
- Develop business plans.
- Manage company resources to achieve company goals.
- Make financial plans, analyze and raise capital.
- Manage human resources, in cooperation with product development and marketing.
- Negotiate with Vietnamese and international partners.
- Quickly integrate and work in teams,
- Build and manage effective teams.
Graduates work in trading companies, in export and import, as representatives in multinational companies, airlines, insurance companies and banks, and also as lecturers and researchers at colleges and universities.